- Technical functional pants made from robust and lightweight functional fabric
- Sporty cut with maximum freedom of movement
- Water-repellent, environmentally friendly PFC-free finish
- Quick-drying thanks to dryprotec
- Light and stretch waist solution with belt loops
- Regular fit
Material specifications for Maier Sports W NORIT 2.0 OVERSIZE, Black
- dryprotec - 73% Polyamide, 17% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Material characteristics: breathable, elastic, moisture wicking, water resistant, wind resistant
- Material outer fabric: 10% Elastane, 17% polyester, 73% Polyamide
- Outer fabric: dryprotec
Maier Sports W NORIT 2.0 OVERSIZE, Black is developed for the following Sports & Activities:
- Mountaineering and Trekking
Maier Sports W NORIT 2.0 OVERSIZE, Black can be used in the following Weather conditions:
Womens water-repellent lightweight dryprotec outdoor pants
Product description for Maier Sports W NORIT 2.0 OVERSIZE, Black Pants Female
The Norit 2.0 by MAIER SPORTS are the continued development of the successful technical Norit summer pants.
Pleasantly airy and lightweight, yet robust they are the perfect trekking pants not just for summery conditions with a sporty cut and bi-elastic fabric that even makes extreme movements possible. The unique wearing comfort of the double-weave fabric of the Norit 2.0 by MAIER SPORTS becomes particularly obvious in very warm conditions: The material doesn’t stick to your skin.
The water-repellent, lightweight dryprotec fabric of the Norit 2.0 by MAIER SPORTS quickly transports moisture to the surface, dries rapidly and features an environmentally friendly PFC-free finish. The innovative elasticated waist perfectly adapts to the body.